Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hallo

Dot and myself put out Immigrant 002 about a month ago - yea was due much earlier..
You can find it on Boomkat, Warpmart etc etc etc even Phonica as I thought to be cheeky and ask them if they had that amazing record by Dot and Subeena and just selling it to them when they showed me the links to the other Immigrant Records instead..







I don't really know what's coming next, but I haven't finished a tune in ages and seeing Autechre live the other night at that carpark / warehouse (big up Tom again..man behind it) really made me get artistic envy..So when I tried to get something out of it and it didn't sound vaguely like it I got very annoyed.

Next week I'm playing at the House Party - also Plastician, D1, Rustie? and more












Next is Sub Conscious in April.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home