Friday, March 14, 2008

Re-Clark

As I already previously mentioned, my colleague/s put on an amazing night last week, with Autechre, SND and Rob Hall.
Now, I just bumped into this video of a Chris Clark liveset (I think?can't really see, and the video even only cuts 30 seconds of each tune or so)...I always liked his lullaby stuff..Was some of that stuff that almost made me sob for how amazing it was.

Then he started making techno.
I recently actually saw Chris Clark playing his techno stuff at Corsica.
And I really enjoyed it - I also enjoyed all that absynth tho, which is probably part of the reason why I forgot about that gig up till now.


Here's the video, those guys dancing at the beginning really make me giggle...second part is Chris Clark.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home