Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh dear

This blog feels like my diary.
I would always write some weird stuff on there, then read it again a year after and go like "..huh?".
Oh well.
So, looks like I haven't posted anything in 10 months, but because of this radio show thing I thought I'd revitalise it before trying to put up the archives for it.
I had a few nice experiences in the last few months, such as the Red Bull academy term in Barcelona, settling down in this nice area here in London, coming out of a really annoying and frustrating creative block - which seems to be coming back slowly.
Would like to put some pictures and stuff but I don't think I'm up for big web egos right now. :D

Now, obviously winter brought back some usual emotional disorders on the top of a bombardment of deadlines at uni which I almost screwed up because of me not being able to organise my time.

Then I got this radio slot offered by my housemate, which I wasn't sure I wanted to take. He also showed me this wicked artist from Paris who funny enough had my track on his myspace, and as soon as I took 2 minutes to think about it, these 2 things only got me more inspired than any music I've listened to lately.

...a few nice things I've listened to lately:

Jan Jelinek
Farben (aka Jan Jelinek & ?)
Gramm (aka Jan Jelinek & ?)
Donato Wharton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home