Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Outland - April - show for Ben Bracket - R.I.P

Ben Bracket - [b]racket, our friend (and housemate) passed away last week.

This show is dedicated to him.
He was a great Dj and wicked producer. More of his music will be recovered soon.. In the meantime I played a few of the bits I had and a mix he did at the end of last year (thanks to Ben Amesbury for uploading it).

It felt really weird and surreal.. It still does. i don't think I have totally realised it yet.

But the good memories are what really matters and lives at this point..

Ben will be really missed. This was a big loss and my thoughts go to all his friends and his family.
R.I.P Ben.

Link

http://www.divshare.com/download/7102913-b2d


I haven't got the tracklist of his mix, I only know a few tracks so if anyone knows some of the tracks, please let me know. Cheers.

1. Krome & Time - Studio One Lick
2. Bracket - Damage
3. Bracket - Industry
4. Stormfield - Dysorient (Bracket Remix) - Bankai audio

Bracket - Mix - You're doing it wrong vol.1

5. Scorn - Gravel Bed (Bracket Remix) - Combat forthcoming
6. Scorn - Gravel Bed (Bracket 2 step Remix) - Combat forthcoming
7. Zomby - Aquafresh (Hyperdub)
8. Underground resistance - Seawolf
9. F - Phase One - 7even
10. Surgeon - Scorn
11. Bracket - H20
12. DeVille - Quente Demais (Kanji Kinetic Remix) - Senseless Records
13. The Bulgarian - Drop Down
14. Pesina Siller - Entona Ritmos parte 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home